Friday, October 26, 2007

an uneventful day

Today is not a boring day, just an uneventful day. I got paid, went to lunch with Rian, rode the trolley, cruised on my bike and now I'm sippin tea in Java Jones downtown. Should I feel like a traitor while sipping this tea at one of my jobs top competitors? Honestly I dont really give a fuck...I'm just having an uneventful day.
The wildfires of 2007 have pretty much come and gone. Many people have lost their everything and in a months time those of us who didn't will no longer give a damn. You know the same way everyone seems to care on the 9/11 and Katrina anniversaries just to go on with life till the next moment of silence. The next tragedy will spur memories and tears but again it will be forgotten...such is life.
George Bush came to town to assess the damage. Its hard to take that "man" seriously when he himself is such a disaster. If I've learned one thing from watching countless news conferences and articles on the "mans" failures, it is that he can care less about any of us.

No comments: