Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The triumphant return of Lady K.Y.

So Lady K.Y. came by today...let me explain the name. One day last year this hippie looking woman comes into It's A Grind where I work, she orders a bottle of water and then walks to the bathroom...when she returns from the bathroom she decides that she will apply liberal amounts of K.Y. Sexual Lubricant to her face. She was applying it like facial moisturizer. I was standing there making a drink while watching her out of the corner of my eye...I couldn't understand why anyone would do such a thing...then she started to converse with me. This lady is a fucking nut...rambling on about how she saved a dog in the middle of freeway traffic today and other nutty shit.
So today she comes back and buys 15 sample cups, which are free, for a buck...then she tells me how cold it is outside...I ignore her and go back to work. Later she corners my co-worker and explains to her how she is going from coffee shop to coffee shop sampling their filtered water so she can use the best possible water for her tea. The tea by the way helps with her cognition and helps her decide her next task.
Why are these nutty fuckers aloud to roam free downtown...how is this lady not institutionalized or dead?!

No comments: